Riverside Connects Residents to the Best of Life in Ohio
Families can live the American Dream in Riverside, Ohio. With housing prices at $150,000 or less, access to a wide range of employers, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, good schools and opportunities for outdoor recreation - Riverside is connecting residents with everything they need to live a good life.
Fun Facts About Riverside, Ohio
From Riverside, residents can access:
- Dayton arts and cultural activities that include symphonies, art galleries, and shows
- 42 colleges and universities within an hour drive
- Eastwood Lake Metro Park where you can fish, sail, powerboat, hike and bike
- Family owned restaurants, ethnic cuisine and family-friendly dining options
- National Museum of the U.S. Air Force
Join Us in Riverside
The City of Riverside embraces the innovation and forward progress that the region embodies. We offer many possibilities in education, employment, amenities, including excellent parks, leisure and recreation. Our business-friendly atmosphere and growing housing inventory offer many opportunities for new residents and businesses alike. Join us by discovering how Riverside can connect you with new opportunities and a good life for your family.