Available Sites in Riverside Adjacent to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
22 Dec 2021
Riverside is home to the National Museum of the United States Air Force (NMUSAF), the largest military aviation museum with a million visitors per year, and a six-minute drive from the largest employer in Ohio, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB). We are excited to be part of the regional development and growth around WPAFB.
Riverside offers prime development opportunities adjacent to the Base, the world-class Air Force Museum, convenience to a multiple state and national transportation network, and nearby recreational options.
Be Part of Our Growth – Developers Wanted
Riverside invites investors, developers, and businesses looking to capitalize on our growth and development opportunities. Riverside’s commercial properties are affordable while offering a low cost of doing business.
Riverside has vacancy in multiple office buildings and available land within minutes to WPAFB and NMUSAF. WPAFB performs critical missions in logistics, acquisitions, R&D, education, and intelligence gathering. Many defense and technology contractors and research laboratories are located in the Wright Point Office Park. Locating in Riverside, businesses will join the elite technology-focused network and research collaborations.
Featured are seven buildings/sites located less than five minutes from WPAFB and NMUSAF as shown inside the red lines above:
- Small Warehouse Space, Lease - 3554 Intercity Drive, 1,200 - 3,600 sq. ft
- Industrial Building and Land - 3505 Valley Street, 2,400 sq. ft
- Mixed Use Vacant Land - Springfield Street, 13 acres
- Wright Point Office Park I - 5200 Springfield Street, 30,000 sq. ft
- Wright Point Office Park II - 5100 Springfield Street, 20,000 sq. ft
- Commercial Vacant Land - Norman Blvd., 40.14 acres
- Page Manor Shopping Center - 5520 Airway Road, 43,994 sq. ft
For more information on any property listed above, contact Lori Minnich at email@example.com or 937-233-1801 option 3 to discuss leasing and purchasing options.